Gang of Four is following up its critically acclaimed 2015 album, What Happens Next, with a new full-length due out in March, preceded by a run of February dates throughout the U.S.
Delaware State News
- May aims to rescue Brexit plan; EU says ball’s in UK’s court
- Federal judge rules health care overhaul unconstitutional
- Dover search warrant results in arrest on drug, firearm charges
- Too old to run? Biden wrestles with age as he eyes 2020 run
- Local roundup: Senator girls pull away for 56-44 win over Panthers
- Home sweet home: Artists give Santa’s house in Milford ‘a little extra Christmas magic’
- Smyrna suffers 56-52 road loss to Caravel
- Harry K Foundation sponsors 500 Christmas meal boxes
- Clark leads Caesar Rodney boys past Vikings 57-38
- Blue-Gold Football Game moving to Friday night in 2019; Riders’ Candeloro to coach Gold
Pittsburgh Trib Sports News
- Steelers activate Eli Rogers, place Marcus Gilbert on injured reserve
- Pitt gets much-needed win against Maryland Eastern Shore
- Four Downs: Game Sunday could have 8-figure implications for Artie Burns, Steelers
- Jordy Mercer pens farewell letter to Pittsburgh, fans thank him
- Zach Aston-Reese unites red states, blue states in Penguins victory
- Bowles leads Woodland Hills past Gateway in Section 1-5A opener
- Casey DeSmith's saves, Jake Guentzel's goal fuels Penguins win over Bruins
- Steelers' Cameron Sutton gets 2nd shot against Patriots
- Penguins’ Casey DeSmith makes unreal glove save vs. Bruins
- Mark Madden: Ben Roethlisberger is Steelers' only hope Sunday
Post Gazette Sports
- Basketball box scores for Friday, Dec. 14, 2018
- Zach Aston-Reese delivers two goals, a bunch of hits in big win over Boston
- New faces in key places help Penguins finally topple Bruins, 5-3
- In a game with plenty of star-power, Ethan Morton and Butler hold on to beat Will Jeffress and McDowell
- Rivers Casino sportsbook receives green light for permanent operations
- Kris Letang leaves Friday's 5-3 win over the Bruins with a painful-looking injury
- Casey DeSmith on his sparkling save: ‘That was not technique’
- Martavis Bryant, ex-Steelers WR, suspended indefinitely by NFL
- Eli Rogers could return for Patriots game; James Conner questionable
- Steelers have a playoff mentality entering Patriots game
Graceland, the Memphis, Tenn., home of Elvis Presley, has announced a partnership with Live Nation that will bring year-round live music and entertainment to the Graceland Soundstage and Graceland Guest House Theater.
Nancy Wilson, the Grammy-winning "song stylist" and torch singer whose polished pop-jazz vocals made her a platinum artist and top concert performer, has died.
Prosecutors say the former musical director for the United Nations and Arsenio Hall's TV show has been arrested on suspicion of embezzling $750,000 from an overseas charity concert for homeless children.
Live Nation announced an exclusive deal with the Observatory clubs in Santa Ana and San Diego.
A new event, The New Colossus Festival is set to take over six independent music venues on New York City’s Lower East Side and East Village March 7-10. The Natvral, Thick, Pom Pom Squad, Tallies, Wooing, Da$ Body, and Ramona Flowers are among the artists slated to perform.
AEG has struck a multi-year partnership deal with Dignity Health and will be renaming Carson California’s StubHub Center, the permanent home of the LA Galaxy and temporary home of the Los Angeles Chargers, in 2019.
The Ocean Resort Casino is joining with The Bowery Presents/AEG to expand its entertainment offerings as it seeks to compete in the cutthroat Atlantic City nightlife market.
Endeavor president Mark Shapiro, who was just appointed to the role Dec. 10, announced in an internal note today that Ari Greenburg will be the new president of WME, overseeing the agency’s offices in Beverly Hills, New York, Nashville, London and Sydney.
Dick Clark Productions announced Thursday that Aguilera will be joined by Bastille, Dan and Shay and New Kids On The Block leading up to the countdown on "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest."
The West African singer also performed at the Dec. 12 award ceremony in Düsseldorf, Germany. Other honorary prizes were awarded to U.S. actor Richard Gere and Irish musician Rea Garvey.
Janet Jackson joins her brother Michael and the Jackson 5 as members of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, earning induction on Thursday along with Stevie Nicks and the top fan vote-getter, Def Leppard.
Billy Joel announced he will play Madison Square Garden on his 70th birthday, May 9, 2019, extending his streak of monthly shows at the iconic arena to 64.
Because he’s not done yet, Ian Anderson’s 50 Years Of Jethro Tull tour will ramble on in North America and Europe next year.
The Marshall Tucker Band is preparing to hit the road again, having just wrapped a string of dates in support of Southern rock brethren Lynyrd Skynyrd on that band’s “Last of the Street Survivors” farewell tour.
Neil Young recently announced that he would not be performing at British Summer Time Hyde Park, if Barclay’s remained on board as sponsor.
Next year’s Firefly Music Festival will light up Delaware with performances from Travis Scott, Post Malone, Panic! At The Disco, Kygo, Tyler, The Creator, Vampire Weekend, DJ Snake, Zedd, Death Cab for Cutie, Brackhampton, TLC, Jessie Reyez and many more
Michelle Obama is following up her 12-show book tour with a 2019 outing featuring more than a dozen dates in North America and a handful of stops in Europe.
According to the latest post on the Neil Young Archives (NYA), British Summer Time Hyde Park is going to drop Barclaycard as main sponsor.
After years of toiling away on the road as well as in the actual dirt on his 3.5-acre rural Colorado farm, folk musician Gregory Alan Isakov has slowly but steadily pushed into larger rooms and shows no signs of slowing, with a patient but potent work ethic that extends to his team as well.
RSS feed providing the latest concert news.Subscribe to Concert Wire feed