Delaware State News
- US abruptly endorses Israel’s Golan sovereignty in big shift
- Europe offers UK a little more time for Brexit
- ‘Choose Central Delaware’ campaign unveiled
- Legislators take no action on Delaware Tech funding bill
- Police: No signs of foul play with body found in Silver Lake
- Elderly woman dies in Millsboro crash
- Pedestrian stop leads to drug arrest
- Police: Appliance business scam under investigation
- Community assist brings Smyrna burglary arrest
- Ravens’ Judon huge hit with Nanticoke health fair/expo patrons
Pittsburgh Trib Sports News
- Franklin Regional grad Jonov has ‘surreal’ experience at Pitt Pro Day
- First call: Pouncey defends Roethlisberger; a potential Steelers draft pick to watch for
- Many Penguins issues to discuss heading into matchup vs. Predators
- Tim Benz: Robert Morris hockey saves season at best possible time
- Tim Benz: Breaking down Le’Veon Bell’s knocks on Steelers
- PSU podcast talks spring football, Nittany Lions wrestling … and Pittsburgh beer?
- Trout, Angels finalize record $432 million, 12-year deal
- Arizona State dispatches St. Johns in First Four game
- Improved Nneka Ezeigbo, Robert Morris welcome challenge in NCAA Tournament
- Five matches to watch during the 1st round of the NCAA Division I wrestling championships
Post Gazette Sports
- Bryan Rust flirting with 20 goals after scoring against Predators
- Basketball box scores for Thursday, March 21, 2019
- Penguins back Matt Murray after another late-game goal allowed
- NCAA Division I Wrestling Championships: Luke Pletcher and Micky Phillippi are on a collision course at tournament
- NCAA wrestling: Pittsburgh native has shot to achieve All-American status
- Joe Starkey: Quietly great careers — who had the best in Pittsburgh sports?
- Adam Johnson ready for physical challenge after making NHL debut
- No City Game in 2019, but Pitt will play at Robert Morris to open Colonials' new home
- Paul Zeise: Le'Veon Bell struggles with the truth
- Pirates spring training: Jonah Davis homers twice, Jung Ho Kang hits a walk-off grand slam
Tap the keg and pop the cork.
After a successful 2018 North American trek, Phil Collins will return this fall for the cheekily titled Still Not Dead Yet, Live! tour.
German promoter and ticketing company Deutsche Entertainment AG (DEAG) has published its preliminary figures for the fiscal year 2018, recording profitable growth and exceeding its sales and earnings forecast.
The 2019 edition of Eurosonic Noorderslag proved once again, how valuable its European Talent Exchange Program (ETEP) is for up and coming artists across the continent.
Canadian Government Pledges CAD$60 Million Investment Toward Supporting Canadian Musicians, Festivals & The Arts
The Government of Canada unveiled details of its 2019 Federal Budget March 19, including expanding support of artists and cultural events with a pledge of CAD$60 Million ($45.1 million in U.S. dollars) over two years.
‘Superfly,’ ‘Soul Man,’ ‘Sweet Caroline,’ ‘La Bamba,’ ‘The Blueprint’ And More Added To National Recording Registry
Songs by Jay-Z, Cyndi Lauper, Nina Simone, Earth Wind & Fire, Neil Diamond, Curtis Mayfield and Sam & Dave are all being added to the National Recording Registry, the Library of Congress announced March 20.
As deadmau5 prepares to head back out on the road in 2019, he will of course need the latest iteration of his trusty Cube, the mind-blowing visual centerpiece of his live show since 2010.
Country star Kane Brown and Atlanta-based producer Polow Da Don are embroiled in a contract dispute that has both sides claiming they are owed money.
Minneapolis-based talent buyer and festival promoter Zack Chazin has joined Live Nation as a talent buyer.
The fifth-annual KAABOO Del Mar festival has dropped its music and comedy lineups, promising to please all five senses Sept. 13-15 with headliners Kings of Leon, Dave Matthews Band, and Mumford & Sons topping the lineup.
It’s time to say hello to Andrea Bocelli, because he is bringing his golden voice to arenas throughout the U.S.
Bernie Torme, a guitarist for Ozzy Osbourne, died a day before his 67th birthday, according to his drummer.
Veteran Japanese rock singer Yuya Uchida, 79, died of pneumonia in a Tokyo hospital March 17. Uchida is considered a key performer for popularizing rock ‘n’ roll in Japan in the late ’50s and early ’60s.
Artist-curated music festivals have come into vogue the last couple of years, with names like Astroworld (Travis Scott), but musician Drew Holcomb, 36, of Nashville-based Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors, got a jump on the trend with the debut of Moon River Music Festival in 2014.
Maggie Rogers announced a fall tour that includes two headlining dates at New York's Radio City Music Hall.
Lollapalooza's flagship Chicago event will feature Ariana Grande, Childish Gambino, Twenty One Pilots, The Strokes, Tame Impala, The Chainsmokers and more.
The 2019 iteration of Red Bull Music Festival New York will feature FKA twigs, Tierra Whack, Teyana Taylor and more.
The Great Escape talent festival and music industry conference just launched Elevate, a new program aimed at the next generation of business professionals.
U.S. Agency, Northstar Artists, and Germany based Agency & Management Co., Eat Music, have formed a strategic alliance.
RSS feed providing the latest concert news.Subscribe to Concert Wire feed